3 Ways This Automatic Sprout Grower Works:
1. First of all, the EasyGreen mists your seeds throughout the day using a timer. You don’t have to do any work except add fresh water each morning.
Your greens will enjoy the optimal moist growing environment all day long (and you don’t have to actually know what you’re doing).
2. In addition, this grower filters the air and includes an AirFlow lid for proper ventilation. Plus, the misting process distributes oxygen with the water as it sprays.
As a result, more seeds will sprout and develop into healthy greens. Basically, you get more sprouts with less work. =)
3. Lastly, the growing trays allow adequate drainage for your plants. As a result, excess moisture doesn’t build up and cause mold and fungus.
Note: You don’t need to pre-soak seeds as suggested with other sprout growing methods and kits. However, you can spray seeds with water prior to starting them in device to jump start the process.
What Can You Grow the Self-Watering Sprout Growing Machine?
The EasyGreen System works well for growing broccoli sprouts because it’s designed to geminate plants without soil.
In addition, you can easily sprout alfalfa, mung beans and sunflower seeds. It also works for a variety of other seeds, grains and legumes.
On the other hand, some people use this device to grow wheat grass. For this reason EasyGreen allows you to remove the lid and let larger microgreens continue to grow taller.
Note: By the way, you can get seed sampler packs that contain a variety of seeds for sprouting. These are great for making nutritious salads, not to mention they add more flavor to your dishes.
The cost savings you can get simply from not having to buy fresh organic greens at the store can really add up.
Well-Designed Sprouter Makes Life Easier for You:
Although the EasyGreen does a lot of jobs, it has a simple design that’s very user friendly. For example, the modular design makes it easy to access and assemble the interior components.
Plus, the growing trays are dishwasher safe (and re-usable). Therefore, you can throw them in the washer for quick cleaning and disinfecting.
On top of that, the device is compact, operates quietly and is energy efficient. You can find detailed information on usage as well as answer to frequently asked questions in the handy user manual.
Specs for the EasyGreen “Light” Sprouter System:
- Dimensions: 22″ Long x 16″ Wide x 7″ High
- Includes 5 Individual Seed Trays
- Weight: 8.5 lbs
- Material: BPA-Free Food Grade Plastic
- Power: 110V 60Hz
- Kit Includes Misting Timer
- Model #: EGL 50
- Assembly Instructions
- Manufacturer: EasyGreen
- Phone: 203-748-9933
- For Sale: Where to Buy the EasyGreen Sprouter
In Summary: Automatic sprout machines compared to growing lettuce in an outdoor vegetable garden makes organic home gardening seem effortless. If you like the idea of growing your own greens (but don’t have the space or the time), this convenient device may give you just what you’re looking for.